- Rooms are reserved on receipt of payment in advance only.
- 100% of the booking amount needs to be cleared, at least 14 days before check-in.
- Booking confirmation vouchers are issued only on 100% prepayment and NOT on token advance.
- In the event of non-receipt of 100% of the booking amount 14 days before arrival, inventory will be released and token advance will no longer be refundable. Rooms will be allotted subject to availability only.
- Taxes are subject to change as per the Government of India notification. Any change in this regard will be applicable at the time of billing.
- 100% refund if cancellation is done prior to 14 days before the check-in date.
- No refund, if cancellation is done within 14 days before the check-in date.
- The convenience fee (applicable for Instamojo payments) is non-refundable.
- Cancellations due to bad weather/ road conditions/ natural calamities/ other personal reasons (in the 14 days window), are non-refundable.
- No refund for unexpected/ early departures.
- No Show No Refund
- Amendments to booking, if any, should be informed in advance and will be subject to confirmation.
- Children up to 6 years of age stay for free (no extra bed).
- Children 7 years to 12 years of age are charged for an extra beds (if availed) and meals.
- Children 13 years and above are charged as extra adults.
- All quoted rates are subject to change without notice until confirmation of booking.
- Meals (if included in the package) are served under a fixed menu/ buffet, depending on occupancy levels at the hotel. Any additional orders will be charged extra as per A’ la carte.
- Driver accommodation and meals can be arranged (with hotel staff) at an additional charge.
- Check-in time is 1 pm, and Check-out is at 12 noon.
- Early check-in and late check-out are at the discretion of the management. Guests are to produce the confirmation voucher at the time of check-in. The area is prone to the very low mobile network, therefore please save the hotel confirmation voucher for a smooth check-in process.
- The primary guest checking in to the hotel must be at least 18 years of age.
- According to government regulations, a valid photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers' License/ Voters Card/ Passport/ Adhar Card. Without valid ID proof guest/s will not be allowed to check in.
- Guests should take care of their belongings. Management will not be responsible for the safety thereof.
- Other policies applicable as per Travel agent/ Operator contract with guest